Grand Staircase National Park

Grand Staircase National Mounument Entrance Fees

Permits for overnight use can be obtained at the Escalante Interagency office, Anasazi Visitor Contact Station in Boulder, Kanab Resource Area in Kanab, Cannonville Visitor Contact Station Paria, and Paria Contact Station at Paria River. There are permits you can fill out at the trailhead boxes. There is no cost for the permits.

Note: The permit will be used to monitor the number of visitors to the Monument. It will also be used for search and rescue in emergency situations. It is suggested to have two or more people in your back packing group, but not more than 12.

Special Use Permits

Permits for Commercial use require a Special Recreation Permit. These can also be obtained at the listed Centers.

Did you like this page? Did you find it helpful? Please consider sharing.

Follow Us: Like us on FaceBookFollow Us on TwitterFollow us on Google+